Google recently announced the ability to import videos directly into Google Slides without uploading them to Youtube. This brings about some great advantages I will share below. Here are the procedures.
- In Google Slides, click Insert>Video.
- Click Google Drive as the location for which you want to insert a video.
- Select the video you want to insert.
- Right click (or two finger click on Mac) and select Video Options.
- Enter the start and stop times of the video segment you want to play. (No more editing or fast forwarding required!!!
- Select if you want to autoplay the video when you show the slide.