Monday, January 2, 2017

Make Something!

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season with family and friends and are ready for the new year. Many start the year with a new year's resolution. Over the last few years I have selected ONE word that describes what I hope to do for the year. Throughout the year that one word develops into something more and more meaningful to my life. This idea stems from Jon Gordon's book called One Word That Will Change Your Life. The idea is to come up with one word as your vision or theme for the entire year.

This is a little table I made last week.
My word this year is MAKE. I hope to make something every single week of the year to gain skills, have fun, and experience meaningful times with others. Of course most of mine will involve technology but I love woodworking as well. You can follow my progress on my personal Twitter account if you like. @haleedtech 

Why not join in and share what you make online using the hashtag #Make52. This can be used on Twitter, Facebook, or Google+.

Learn more here http://getoneword.com/

-JP