Get ready to see your class come alive with this great interactive tool called Pear Deck. We now have the Premium Version of Pear Deck for all students and staff. Some of you have been using Pear Deck, Nearpod, Kahoot, Quizziz, and other great tools to share interactive presentations, games, etc with students. This tool has some very comparable features that I think you will love. Give it a try and let me know how I can help.
You can learn more here. https://www.peardeck.com/
Some of the features included in Pear Deck are:
- easily import Google Slides, Powerpoint presentations or .pdfs
- slide decks are automatically saved in Google Drive
- integration with Google Classroom (https://youtu.be/cjlIp3Kb-wE)
- live presentation paced by the teacher or student-paced
- works on any mobile device via a web browser
- variety of question types (drag a dot, draw, write text, choose an answer)
- add website, images, videos, text, lists, etc
You can also find Pear Desk in Google Drive. Click New>More>Pear Deck.