- Click the arrow beside the Present button and select Presenter View.
- Click the Start new button.
- A web address will appear on the slideshow for your students to visit.
- Once the students visit the website they can enter a question giving their name or by being anonymous.
- If other students have that same question they can upvote the question.
- As a teacher, you can read the question and then present it to the class to discuss.
Friday, May 6, 2016
Google Tip of the Day: New Google Slides Q&A Feature
Google Slides now has a handy integrated method for your participants to ask questions during your presentations. This is how it works on a laptop or desktop.