Alright Google! You can now take data you have in Google Sheets and embed linked charts into Google Docs and Google Slides. If you update the data in the spreadsheet you can simply click Update on the chart in the Doc or Slide and the new information will be displayed. Here are the steps for both.
- Add data into Sheets and create a chart. (example below)
- Open a new Doc or Slides presentation and click Insert>Chart>From Sheets.
- Locate the Google Sheet that contains the chart.
- Select the appropriate chart.
- If you revise the data in your original chart, the next time you open your Doc or Slide simply click the Update button to get the latest data.