- Click your profile picture or icon and then click My Account.
- In the Personal info & privacy section click Get Started.
- Decide on what you want available related to your Google+ Profile and click Next.
- Change your settings for Google Photos. Consider if you want to share your location for each picture you add. Then click Next.
- Select the visibility setting for a variety of activities. Click Next.
- Manage your ads settings if needed. Click Next.
- Click Back to My Account.
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Google Tips of the Day: Conduct a Privacy Checkup
Along with a regular security checkup in your Google account, it's a good idea to periodically conduct a privacy checkup. Here are the steps.