- Click the 3 dots icon and then click Get add-ons.
- Click the Form Publisher add-on. Then click the Free button to install it.
- Click the Add-on icon and then Form Publisher.
- Click Get started.
- Choose if you want a Document or Spreadsheet to be created as a response is submitted.
- Click Documents.
- Click Yes if you have a template ready or No if you do not.
- Click No and it will generate a template based on your form.
- Click Next.
- Click Yes if you have a folder created or No if you want one created for you.
- Change the name convention of files if needed and click Next.
- Select the settings you want for editors, notifications, etc and click Next.
- Watch the magic happen.
Friday, February 12, 2016
Google Tip of the Day: Google Form Add-on Form Publisher
Add-ons can be a real help in Google Docs and Sheets. How about trying add-ons in Google Forms? The first add-on I'll share is called Form Publisher. Look for help with other add-ons in future posts.