- Click your profile picture and then My Account.
- Click Get Started in the section labeled Security Checkup.
- This screen will show all the devices in which you use your account.
- If you see a device you don't use, you can click Something looks wrong and change your password.
- The next screen will show you all the programs you may have connected with your Google account. Simply click Remove if you no longer want your account associated with those programs.
- Click Done and Continue.
Monday, February 29, 2016
Google Tip of the Day: Conduct a Security Checkup
If you have been using Google Apps for awhile, it's a good idea to check your security from time to time. It's crazy how many services these days that use the login with Google feature. Here are some tips on checking your account.