Here are some steps on how you can create a Google form and have your students pick which coding project they want to do based on their interest.
- Navigate to Google Drive.
- Click New>More>Google Forms.
- Name your form. (ex. Choose Your Coding Project)
- Type a multiple choose question by clicking the plus sign.
- Then click the section icon.
- Add your sections and content for that section (ex. Star Wars, Minecraft, Frozen)
- Return to your first question and click the 3 dots icon in the bottom right corner.
- Select Go to section based on answer.
- Select the section you want students to visit based on their answers.
Here is the example form I created. Choose Your Coding Project