Create a quiz in Google Forms.
- Navigate to Google Drive.
- Click New>More>Google Forms.
- Add a title to the form.
- Click the + sign to add questions.
- Click the drop-down to change to various types of questions.
- Change settings as needed.
- Click the Send button.
- Complete the form and click Send or click the Link icon to copy a link to share.
*Tip- Complete the form yourself with the correct answers first. (Use as answer key.)
Grade a Quiz in Google Sheets
- Once students take the quiz, a Google Sheet is automatically created with results.
- Open the Google Sheet with responses.
- Setup the Flubaroo Add-on by going to Add-ons>Get add-ons.
- Search for Flubaroo and click the Free button to install it.
- Click Add-ons>Flubaroo>Enable Flubaroo in this sheet.
- Click OK.
- Click Add-ons>Flubaroo>Grade Assignments.
- Select the grading options and points and click Continue.
- Select the submission that should be used as the key and click Continue.
- This will generate a new sheet called Grades. (located at the bottom)
Share Grades with Students
- Click Add-ons>Flubaroo>Share Grades
- You should be able to use their Username since it's the same as their email address.
- Decide how you want to share their grades.
- Decide to list questions and answers or not.
- Type a message and click Continue.
Student View Grades