- Click Tools>Macros>Record Macros.
- Complete any formatting you want such as making text bold, changing fonts, adding labels, etc.
- Click Save.
- When you need to run the macro go back to Tools>Macros and select the macro.
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
What in the world is a macro? A macro allows you to automate repetitive tasks such as formatting text, change column settings, etc in a spreadsheet. You can simply record the procedures once and then play the macro anytime you need to reapply it. Here is the procedure.
Thursday, March 29, 2018
Are you looking for a great tool that helps your students reach their writing potential? Have you checked out the Google Doc add-on called WriQ? You can learn more on this site. http://bit.ly/2I9cVub . Follow these steps to get it set up.
- Installed the WriQ add-on- https://bit.ly/2Iamfxx
- Open a document your students have typed in Google Docs
- Click the Add-on menu>WriQ>Show WriQ.
- After setting up your account select the Main Writer, Grade, and Genre.
- Click Score this Document.
- Review the document as needed and then click Next.
- Mark the rubric and click Save.
- Type feedback and click Confirm.
- Click Go to Dashboard to learn more.