- Transition to Google Team Drives- Are you thinking of using the new Google Team Drives? This video may help. https://youtu.be/mHi61iNRWng
- Your First Day of Google Classroom- This is a nice tutorial for those considering using Google Classroom this school year.
- Journey to Strive- This is a website dedicated to help you as we make the transition from Workshop/Appraise to Strive.
- 5 Gmail Features You May Have Forgotten- Are you a little rusty on Gmail? Take a look at the video below.
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Where did the summer go? If you are like me, summer flew by way too soon as it always seems to do. As you begin your new school year I hope these resources will be useful to you. Look for new posts about every other week if not sooner. Have an awesome start of school
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Often times when I visit with teachers I find that most use spreadsheets to organize data and sometimes create charts. Using these 5 tips will make the experience even better the next time you are dealing with data. This video will show you the following:
- how to alternate the color of rows automatically
- how to rotate text such as vertically (pretty new feature)
- copy and paste the format of one cell into another
- setup a notification each time someone changes data in the spreadsheet
- protect a sheet or cell range of data
Here is the video below.
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Is your lesson plan or project too many pages to easily navigate? Have you tried to setup a table of contents in Google Docs? It's pretty easy.
- Add headings for each section of your document.
- Highlight each heading and set the style.
- Click Insert>Table of Contents.
This video may help with the process further.